[TenTec] TT hamfest

doug at kb9ryo.com doug at kb9ryo.com
Sun Sep 30 12:45:42 EDT 2012

  I would have to agree that it was larger than I have observed in the
past five or so years. Now I will say that I of the items that I took I
sold all but one in the first hour. I also bought a couple of items, Ten
Tec was doing business in the store and I know they at least sold a
couple of big ticket items. As far as new equipment the Argonaut 6 was
there with hopes to start selling just before Christmas, The beta
testers will be getting them in their hands in the next 2 - 3 weeks for
field testing. If all goes well the before Christmas time frame should
be able to be obtained.

 Had really good conversations with John Henry, also talked to Boyd &
Stan. Where else can you go and talk to the company staff from the top
all the way down as they are manning the registration table or just
there to talk to. And enjoyed the " What new product(s) would you like
to see forum "

The rain even held off until late in the morning, looking forward to
next year already!

Doug Obenchain, W9NWN
Howard Co ARES EC
Kokomo, Indiana
w9nwn at arrl.net
765-491-7373
Indiana Repeater Council Co-Chairman & Asst. Coordinator