[TenTec] 588 Manual Cover

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Fri Apr 5 10:05:48 EDT 2013

Anybody out there have a scan of the front / cover page of the Omni VII (588) manual?

Not the whole thing... just the cover.

Yes, I know the manual can be downloaded from Ten-Tec's site. That's actually the issue...

A friend of mine just bought a used Omni VII, with just about all the trimmings. (Yes, I'm envious, but that's beside the point!) The manuals that came with it, though, had been printed on "recycled" paper. By "recycled" I mean that the back of each sheet was an old memo, or report page, or something else that indicated that the paper had been, ah, repurposed.

I offered to print him some 'clean' copies from the site downloads, in addition to putting everything on a CD for him. And the 588 Manual Release 2 on the site doesn't include the cover.

Now if I have to, I can cobble something together from some of the other pages... but if someone already has the real thing scanned, why reinvent the wheel?

I can be emailed direct at wn3vaw at verizon.net.

Thanks for any assistance.

73, ron w3wn