[TenTec] 588 Manual Cover

Richards jrichards at k8jhr.com
Fri Apr 5 23:30:05 EDT 2013

I also have many of the older user manuals in PDF format, having scanned
them for Scott at TT a few years back, and if anyone would like a set on
a CD I think I could accommodate that easily.  You can download them
from the TT web site easily enough, but if you have dial up, I could
mail them on a CD.

Happy trails.