[TenTec] TEN-TEC NET ANNOUNCEMENT

John Occhipinti k3ur at att.net
Sat Apr 6 06:22:31 EDT 2013

Hi Steve, the Test Sessions have been a time for people to check radio
settings, mic & eq settings and to test different antennas. We have had Stan
Brock check in on both of the Test Sessions from TEN-TEC Headquarters and he
has answered questions one on one with the checkins.

Thank you for and I hope to talk to you on the nets.

John, K3UR

http://www.qrz.com/db/k3ur
John D. Occhipinti, K3UR
Net Control, TEN-TEC SSB Nets