[TenTec] A-Meter Calibration in 3.033xa

Tony Lelieveld va3dwi at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 19:31:32 EDT 2013

Kim,

It does NOT affect the AGC and it is NOT AGC derived.  The S-meter signal is
processed through the DSP in the IF.  You can turn your manual gain control
up or down as much as you wish without affecting the S-meter movement.  I
personally love this feature but must admit that it took a while to get used
to it.

73, Tony VE3DWI.