[TenTec] A-Meter Calibration in 3.033xa

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 8 07:28:04 EDT 2013

Aha! I noticed the same thing last night! I set my "slow" AGC to some s l o w values (1 dB per second and 1 s hang time), but nothing changes in accordance with the settings. I, too, will go back to 3.29 for now.

73,

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith