[TenTec] Chore for an "Ambassador"?

John Rippey w3uls73 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 16:23:32 EDT 2013

The addendum included in the manual for the Jupiter (new in May 2012)
incorrectly states how to activate the CW encode/decode feature. After a
phone call, I received revised instructions via an e-mail from a technician
at Sevierville.

Maybe an Ambassador could volunteer to rewrite the manual's instructions so
they actually will work when executed per the technician? Ten-Tec could
post them on their web site. Now that the Jupiter is discontinued, I doubt
if anyone at Ten-Tec is interested in picking up a pen for this chore.

73,

John, W3ULS