[TenTec] Great Service Received ! As usual.

Richards jrichards at k8jhr.com
Fri Apr 12 16:42:37 EDT 2013

Greetings TenTec Mavens -

I recently built the TenTec Model 1254 Receiver Kit.  It passed all
diagnostic progress tests, but failed to perform to expectations upon
final assembly in the all metal case.

TT Service promptly replaced a pair of faulty diodes - both of he same
value, (so they were installed properly.)  The working radio was
returned in a flash.  No charge.  Easy, no argument communication with
Service Manager Paul Clinton.

I am feeling pretty good about how TenTec support.

Just My take.
________________________  K8JHR _____________________

My list of super TT gear - Don't tell my wife the
list is getting so long !!!

	Omni VII transceiver  (my first ham radio)
	Centurion linear amp
	Model 238C antenna tuner
	RX-320D Receiver
	Model 963 power supply
	Model 715 speech processor
	Model 1254 dual conversion superhet receiver kit
	Model 1225  SWR/Wattmeter kit
	Model 1253 9-band regenerative radio kit
	40th Anniversary Code Paddle - Ser. No.  006
	Model 302 Tuning Pod
	Model 777 Headset  (sold it - but I liked it...)
	Model 3003 Acrobat antenna hanger
	Model 712 USB audio sound adapter
		(I don't use it, but I got one)
	Model 315 USB-Serial adapter cable