[TenTec] FS Omni VI Option 3 upgrade

Jim jlboockh at clear.net
Sun Apr 14 12:37:01 EDT 2013

For sale is my Ten Tec Model 563 Omni VI with the Option 3 upgrade. This
radio has been a workhorse for me. It went to Ten Tec in August of 2012,
checked out fine, and went into a closet when I got it back.

The transceiver as a small but noticeable dent on the lower left rear
corner. Otherwise it is immaculate, with no other dents, scratches,
smudges, or wear marks. It has the INRAD audio mod, the INRAD CW
roofing filter mod, and two 2.8 khz IF filters installed.

It comes with a power cable and a Rascal digital interface. I will sell
for $800, plus $20 to help with the shipping. Cash, money order, or
certified check. I accept paypal but add 2.9% for their fee.

I also have four optional filters that I will sell with the transceiver
for $50 each.

	Jim  N4AL
	n4al at arrl.net