[TenTec] Great ham shack photo

Richards jrichards at k8jhr.com
Tue Apr 16 16:12:53 EDT 2013

One of the best shack photos I have ever seen.

W1BEK is the "featured ham" on QRZ.com and I was first impressed by the
elegant simplicity and balance of his equipment layout, including a pair
of stacked TT Jupiters - a clean, no frills, no nonsense setup.

But I am even more impressed by how closely he still resembles the man
in uniform in the photo on the wall behind him, and the number of medals
in the shadow box on the opposite wall.  This photo tells a great long
story made short.

http://www.qrz.com/db/W1BEK