[TenTec] Antw: Re: Tuning Amp on 17 meters

Richards jrichards at k8jhr.com
Fri Apr 19 07:14:06 EDT 2013

On 4/19/2013 6:41 AM, M. WIJK wrote:

> Network analysers offer the option to do just that.

> So far, after upgrading from an MFJ to a Palstar to my current RIG-Expert antenna analyser, I am pretty happy. My AA-54 is sweeping the pre-defined band and shows all data I need.
> Provided I take it outside off course.

	To be specific, I think my Elmer made the comment
	about my old MFJ analyzer... I have not asked him
	about the results provided by my current RigExpert
	analyzer.    Which, using computer software, can
	be a Time Domain Reflectomer, and has ways of
	adjusting for the type, length, and other characteristics
	of the transmission line.

	I wish I understood it better.

'/