[TenTec] Tuning Amp on 17 meters

Richards jrichards at k8jhr.com
Sat Apr 20 16:49:31 EDT 2013

Yes, Cecil we ARE supposed to know about impedance, inductance,
capacitance, etc., regardless of whether it is on test.

Many hams have careers in electronics, but I had a career in another
field, and I am not ashamed to say I am STILL working toward a full
understanding.  Heck, I recently purchased the ARRL book on basic
electronics, to broaden my understanding.

And, as Jim B says, it does not always come quickly and easily.
Shakespeare said something like: "The prize be light, lest the winning
be easy."

Happy days, and keep those cards and letters coming, folks.  ;-)