[TenTec] FDIM at Dayton - Ten-Tec Presentation and a new Ten-Tec product !

Steve, G4GXL steve at g4gxl.com
Mon Apr 22 20:04:51 EDT 2013

The Dayton Hamvention is just over 3 weeks away.
For the past 18 years the QRP Amateur Radio Club International (QRP ARCI)
has held their conference in Dayton over the same period.

This year our event - 'Four Days In May' or FDIM has extra interest for
Ten-Tec enthusiasts.

We kick off FDIM on Thursday 16 May with our Seminars. Six presentations of
interest to all (it really isn't just a QRP event !). Speakers include Roy
Lewallen W7EL (of EZNEC), Rick Campbell KK7B and George Dobbs G3RJV.

Everyone booking their seminar ticket online will be entered into a free
draw to win a Ten-Tec Argonaut VI.  The draw will be made live in the
seminar and we have the radio boxed up and ready to hand over to a lucky
winner !

At 7pm on Thursday there will be a special presentation by Jim Wharton NO4A
(Ten-Tec Vice-President). Jim will talk about the Argonaut VI and the
companion Model 418 amplifier. We are told that Ten-Tec will use the
platform to make a new product announcement !

The Ten-Tec presentation will be streamed live over the web for those who
cannot attend in person (details on the FDIM site nearer the day).

The Thursday events are rounded off with our Vendor Evening where visitors
can get hands on with a Ten-Tec Argonaut VI and ask questions.

Further details of these and other FDIM events may be found on the FDIM
webpage - www.qrparci.org/fdim

Hope to see you there !

73
Steve, G4GXL