[TenTec] OT: Openwire/Window Line and Bad Wx

Phil Sussman psussman at pactor.com
Sat Aug 3 08:27:46 EDT 2013

Bob is right! In the end, propagation will dictate. External
conditions have more of an effect than the subtle differences
over which we have control.

Sure we can increase efficiency, yet the results are subtle.
It all depends upon whether the band is open, eh?

Well said, Bob!

73 de Phil - N8PS

------