[TenTec] PTO lube shelf life...

Roger C. Rose rcrose at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 3 19:38:01 EDT 2013

Jim,

I don't think the grease Ten-Tec provides is anything special. I'm
looking to doing the same thing soon and there is quite a discussion on
greases on the TenTecWiki PTO rebuild section:
http://www.tentecwiki.org/doku.php?id=pto  I've about decided to go with
white lithium grease as our local bike shop doesn't carry the others
mentioned. See what you think.

73,
Roger, W5LXS