[TenTec] Omni 5 ills

Richards jrichards at k8jhr.com
Tue Aug 6 17:16:15 EDT 2013

Yes... and also remember some drawings are made from
the front view and others from the back view, so you
really gotta look closely.  I do loads of microphone
projects, and I was totally chagrined because I
reversed two pins on an XLR connector on my last
project.  Took me a full couple of hours to figure it
out because them mic sounded OK on on rig, but had
an odd short metallic reverberation sound on the other
one, and I figured if it worked on the one it should
work on the other...

	Jim Brown ... YEAH... you guessed it:
	    PIN 1 PROBLEM.

Sheesh... and I know better.

So, don't be bashfull and check the whole deal a
couple of times before trying it again.  It is EASY
to corn-fuse.

Just MY take.