[TenTec] Argo V amp keying

Richards jrichards at k8jhr.com
Tue Aug 6 17:31:30 EDT 2013

On 8/6/2013 5:38 AM, Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP wrote:
> Nice simple circuit Lee.
> It certainly works for SSB and CW with a QSK amp, but I would think the slow
> relays in the old 30L1 and in the AL811 would not be able to follow CW
> keying.

	Say... RW... I am asking this without much
	thought, so go easy on me...     ;-)     ;-)

	but would this situation benefit from the
	delay circuit used in the Model 318 Amp
	Key Interface to provide the sort of delay
	one might need?  If not, would one of the other
	amp delay circuits be of assistance here?  My
	Omni VII and other rigs have a delay setting,
	but I don't know about the Argonaut.

	I know you explained this to me once, but I
	am STILL wrapping my head around it and I
	wish to understand this stuff better.  Slow
	learner, I guess.

	It sounds like he will still have to cut into
	the internal T-line.

Any traction, or am I in Left Field on this?