[TenTec] Wet ladderline

Joe KX4JR kx4jr at comcast.net
Thu Aug 8 18:18:35 EDT 2013

Steve...
Many thanks for your fine website re open wire and water...
I run 300 ohm into a 40 to 10 meter random length dipole as I live in
one of those restrictive communities here in North Florida (St.
Augustine).
However, I printed out the info re the Hex Beam from K4KIO's site...
I might be able to get away with it as I've got a lot of trees and it
may not bother the locals on my short street.  (hi hi).
73, Joe, KX4JR