[TenTec] Orion

Richards jrichards at k8jhr.com
Fri Aug 9 16:29:34 EDT 2013

what happens if you start off with a space?  Can you even do that?  We
used to do that with early version of speech recognition software.  We
used a space for noises that would trip a recognition sequence or for
when a verbal command was to trigger an action or insertion of text -
sort of like coughing to activate VOX and then speaking after it was on,
so as not to clip the beginning letter or word, etc.  Can you insert a
space or something benign, and then have it give the call sign, after
the latency period expires?

Not knowing... just guessing here.

.