[TenTec] Wet ladderline

Steve Hunt steve at karinya.net
Sat Aug 10 04:36:52 EDT 2013

Jim,

I'm comparing like for like: TLD's loss predictions for the line with a
50 Ohm load, vs my measured results with a 50 Ohm load.

I'm pretty sure my line is equivalent to Wireman 551, and therefore
would expect Zplots should deliver similar K0,K1 and K2 coefficients to
those Dan has for 551.

I have a couple of hours free this morning so will re-run the open and
short circuit tests.

73,
Steve G3TXQ