[TenTec] [TenTec_Eagle] Re: Just ordered my Eagle

Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP Rick at DJ0IP.de
Sun Aug 11 02:11:13 EDT 2013

I guess I'm off track.

Eagle made in TN.
Yaesu FT-900AT made in JA
SB-1000 made in MI.
Samlex P.S. made in BC Canada
Matchboxes made in TN, MS, UK (the one in Europe)
ALL ANTENNAS MADE IN GERMANY! (just gotta buy those antennas elsewhere!) -
hi

73
Rick, DJ0IP

-----Original Message-----
From: TenTec [mailto:tentec-bounces at contesting.com] On Behalf Of Wade Staggs
Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2013 2:32 AM
To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment
Subject: Re: [TenTec] [TenTec_Eagle] Re: Just ordered my Eagle

*Hey, this is great... I never thought about it but, Paragon Radio and Power
Supply. Made in Tennessee. Heathkit Amp. A Kit made in Benton Harbor,
Michigan. MFJ Tuner. Made in Mississippi. Ten Tec Microphone. All Antenna's
and feeders made in the good old USA ... Wow, I have a Red, White and Blue
.... Station. *
*                                       Wade/KJ4WS*