[TenTec] [TenTec_Eagle] Re: Just ordered my Eagle

k6jek k6jek at comcast.net
Sun Aug 11 13:37:13 EDT 2013

Or spend the least on radios. I call my Corsair my $200 radio for a reason. I got my Johnson KW Matchbox for nothing. Other radios, maybe I spent money on.

One of the better reflectors, this one, smart people, experts actually, friendly group, wide range of topics.  If it doesn't suit you, Glenn, there is always unsubscribe.

Jon