[TenTec] [TenTec_Eagle] Re: Just ordered my Eagle

John B. Egger k3ghh at arrl.net
Mon Aug 12 11:45:45 EDT 2013

I've often thought about commenting on these antenna/ground threads;
Glenn's note and Rick's reply have provided the motivation. I understand
Glenn's position, but have often felt immensely privileged to be invited
to share in the expertise of contributors to this group. (I'm tempted to
start naming a few but am sure to inadvertently omit a valuable
contributor.) I am saving the posts in these discussions, most of them,
in the hope that someday I'll turn my attention to, and eventually
understand, them!

Again, it's a huge privilege to be able to share in the knowledge of our
group members. A big "thank you," guys! And I bet I'm not alone in this
viewpoint.

--John K3GHH