[TenTec] Repair Question

Ralph w8bvh at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 12 15:26:52 EDT 2013

Hello  Richard,
 Your msg. is a little difficult to answer with little to none information
about the radio. However, I do like the vintage Ten Tec gear and am always
interested. The price is important but also the condition both physical and
electronic, what model of gear and any missing parts/ scratches. I would
like for you to keep me posted of what this turns out to be and maybe we can
talk more.
Best regards,
Ralph Howes
W8BVH