[TenTec] pc to orion

jack jfriend31 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 12 15:48:18 EDT 2013

if one is using Serial to USB (and vice versa) connections with the Orion,
one should see NO delay at all if the computer is relatively fast. I have
seen NO delays except when I had both Orions hooked via serial ports to
LOGic. since updating my computer (i5-2300 and 6GB RAM) I have had NO delays
of any kind while operating using both radios, one thru serial port and one
thru USB to serial port. now I have both radios connected to a Yankee
Clipper SO2R+ box and the switching is instantaneous.

jack
ak7o