[TenTec] Wet ladderline

Steve Hunt steve at karinya.net
Thu Aug 15 09:10:36 EDT 2013

I wont name the "expert" directly, but a thorough search of the QRZ.COM
Antenna forum would reveal all. However, you will only now find *quotes*
from his postings - the postings themselves have all been "pulled" by
the forum moderators. Not because of technical inaccuracy but because of
abusive language, I believe !!!

Steve G3TXQ