[TenTec] For Sale - Special Vibrocube Paddle

Richards jrichards at k8jhr.com
Wed Aug 21 01:30:16 EDT 2013

For Sale -- hardly ever used, new model Deluxe Vibroplex Vibrocube code
key.  See MY photo of MY own Vibrocube here:

http://vibroplex.com/vibrocube.html

or here:

http://vibroplex.com/

Yep, that is a photo I took of MY own example, taken in my ersatz home
photo studio, as a favor to our friend, Scott W4PA, when this model was
first announced.  This is about as early an example you can find
anywhere.  Retails for $289.00.   Current Photos on request... but as I
suck at CW... still... it has only been tested a couple of times and
otherwise never really used. It is as new as it gets without coming
direct from the factory.

Yours for $235 - shipped US destination;  $245 shipped Canadian
destination.   Contact me off list if interested ... you know the drill.