[TenTec] Log, help

Richards jrichards at k8jhr.com
Sun Aug 25 18:16:16 EDT 2013

Hi Paul.

I do not believe you can print your log directly form N3FJP's program
called ACLog.

I use N3FJP's ACLog, and I like it, but version 3 and prior versions
requires one to export a file and print from MS Excel or compatible
program to print a paper copy.   I am just now installing version 4, and
am not sure about it, but I "believe" it works the same way.  I do not
object to exporting and printing in a spreadsheet program, but it
appears not everyone likes this plan.

And, yes, he provides super support.

`INSTEAD... perhaps consider:

Formerly, I used Ham Radio Deluxe (ver 5 or below) and it was both free
and printed a nice paper log directly by itself.   I don't use HRD ver 6
but I cannot imagine they changed that feature.

I liked the log program in HRD, but did not like or want all the other
overhead that loads with it.  Nice program, just not what I wanted, but
I easily printed log files from it.