[TenTec] My New Orion II . . .

george fritkin georgefritkin at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 25 19:50:45 EDT 2013

When I bought my new ORION ll several years ago it nearly went back the next day.  My son also a ham came over to see it.  I was in my den when he came in and said "you are nuts this is one hell of a radio, play with it".  I did and it is one hell of a radio.  And here it sits next to my OMNI 7 and Eagle.  Also next to the TTs sit 2K3s and a KX3.

Enjoy it.  I am member of both the Ten Tec and Elecraft sites. There seems to be a difference.  The Elecrafters seem to ask many questions which they could figure the answers or heavens forbid read the manual, while Ten Tec guys seem to figure out things themselves or if they have a question it is a tough one

George, W6GF