[TenTec] My New Orion II . . .

Richards jrichards at k8jhr.com
Mon Aug 26 01:32:00 EDT 2013

Amen, George.

I started labeling all my cables as an ersatz rock-n-roller in the late
60s/early 70s.  (Please don't ask ... our band sucked, but we had a lot
of fun.   In college I was in a pretty good bluegrass ensemble, but the
rock band... well... just please don't ask...)

Funny you mention it, I am labeling cables as the XYL and I listen to
old time radio programs.  Thanks for the reminder how important it is.