[TenTec] Herc 2 LP Cap?

John Huffman hjohnc at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 09:06:48 EDT 2013

Wade and all -

I called Ten Tec and it's 100pf and 2KV.  They had none in stock and
said they were hard to find.

I searched Mouser and found some discs at 100PF and 6KV.  While
physically smaller, they have the specs and are less than a dollar a
piece.  I bought 5 (you never know) and shipping was still more than the
parts  :-)

Probably just a bad component so I'll pop in the new one and see what
happens.

Thanks to all for your suggestions on and off the list.

73 de K1ESE
John