[TenTec] Herc 2 LP Cap?

John Huffman hjohnc at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 14:31:28 EDT 2013

Jim -

That is the only information Ten Tec service gave me.  Here is the data
sheet -
http://www.mouser.com/ds/2/188/XC-600144-198731.pdf

I see no reference to ESR.  Ten Tec didn't say anything about ESR. How
would I tell the ESR of the capacitor?  How would I find the ESR of the
ones used by Ten Tec?  What would you do?

73 de K1ESE
John