[TenTec] Using Non-TT Supply

Paul Kraemer elespe at lisco.com
Tue Aug 27 18:30:18 EDT 2013

I can't add much to that except during a recent fault in the OMNI VI the
fuse in the radio did not blow, the ASTRON protected it against the over
current as it is supposed to.
I put a lot of faith in products made by companies where that is their only
product.  If they weren't doing it right they probably wouldn't last
Paul K0UYA