[TenTec] Model 708 refreshment

Richards jrichards at k8jhr.com
Wed Aug 28 10:57:44 EDT 2013

Greetings TT mavens -

Does anyone know whether or not there is a way to refresh, refurbish or
restore the label on a Model 708 microphone?  I acquired one with a
mottled, bubbled label that no longer looks new, but the microphone and
base, itself, look fabulous.

I posed the question to TT service, but as yet, no reply.  I suspect
they are busy fixing some guy's rig and will get to me in due course, as
this IS a low priority inquiry.  In the meantime, I wonder if anyone on
the list has successfully crossed this bridge.

Thanks.