[TenTec] Using Non-TT Supply

Paul Kraemer elespe at lisco.com
Wed Aug 28 15:11:30 EDT 2013

Those are nice circuit breakers but the instant trip magnetic part was only
activated by major overloads.  The other part was a thermal trip with the
usual time lag
We used them on conveyor controls we designed and built for use in a GM
plant
I have a large surplus of 2 pole, 250vac, 20 amp units I have been
practically giving away for postage.  Work nice for the linear amp power
supply
Paul K0UYA