[TenTec] 4-pin mike needed (TT 701 or 705 or ??)

GARY HUBER glhuber at msn.com
Mon Dec 2 14:40:07 EST 2013

Another way to get a 4 pin TT microphone is to use a 8 pin receptacle to 4
pin plug adapter (710A -
http://www.tentec.com/products/8-Pin-Male-to-4-Pin-Female-TEN%252dTEC-Mic-Adapter.html
 )so that you can use a modern TT mic with your Corsair II. Or you can use
the 710A with an adapter for a ICOM or Yaesu microphone and some mic cable
to create a jumper. Heil and others will build you a 4 pin plug mic
termination for your Corsair II but of course they will be very proud of
their work with a price to match.

73 ES DX,
Gary -- AB9M