[TenTec] which power supply…station efficiency

Richards jrichards at k8jhr.com
Fri Dec 13 22:25:38 EST 2013

Yes,  a fuse is a good idea.   I presumed the use of an inline fuse, and
did not specifically mention it.   Paul C made no comment on the use of
a fuse, as I presume he also presumed the presence of a fuse.  We only
discussed direct connection to the power supply, and also how and where
to measure voltage and current while transmitting.

In any case, better safe than sorry.