[TenTec] Need a 962 schematic

Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP Rick at DJ0IP.de
Sun Dec 15 10:38:14 EST 2013

Clayton, there is a HUGE difference...

The 961 vs. 962:
One of them regulates the negative side of the PS, the other one regulates
the positive side of the PS.
I don't have the circuits in front of me right now and can't remember which
one was which.

With the 960 and 961, there may be a difference of what max current the
protection circuit triggers.
A lot of water's run under the bridge since I've studied those circuits.

73
Rick, DJ0IP

-----Original Message-----
From: TenTec [mailto:tentec-bounces at contesting.com] On Behalf Of Clayton
Brantley
Sent: Sunday, December 15, 2013 3:51 PM
To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Need a 962 schematic

Mike:  The closest I have is a 960.  Doubt there is much difference.  You
can find that on the "Unofficial TenTec Pages" under power supplies.  Bet
the differences are only cosmetic.

Clayton N4EV

On Sunday, December 15, 2013 1:59 AM, Mike Bryce <prosolar at sssnet.com>
wrote:

We'll guys the subject lines tells the story.

Anyone have a PDF of the ten tec 962 power supply? Schematic would be
fine,too.

Mike wb8vge

Sent from my iPad

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a
fruit salad.