[TenTec] Odd sound coming from my Orion 565

Steven Kline skline4 at verizon.net
Mon Dec 16 20:02:16 EST 2013

Eric,

Just recently I had my Orion 565 in for some work.  When I got it back and put it on the desk.  I had the clicks that you may be describing as I turned the encoders.  First time ever hearing that type noise out of 565 or 566.  I ended up doing both a Master and Ram reset and that took care of the problem.  Use the radio continuously since then and it has never re-occurred.

Steve - W5JK