[TenTec] Omni VI+

Cecil chacuff at cableone.net
Mon Feb 4 23:30:08 EST 2013

Then you are missing a vast resource.  There is no other way to put a product you want to sell in front of so many people in a short time....and to have access to so many things you may be interested in buying when you are looking to buy used...and sometimes new.

That's has value....maybe not 10 to 12% but everything is expensive these days.

 I've bought and sold and only had problems once in over 10 years.  You do have to be careful...but it's not as risky as some might indicate.  It only costs you fees if you are the seller....just factor that into your selling price.  I don't buy much of anything new in amateur radio gear or big ticket items...such as cars, trucks, boats....too expensive.

Just my 2 cents worth...

Cecil
K5DL

Sent from my iPad