[TenTec] Corsair-II annual maintenance

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Tue Feb 5 02:51:37 EST 2013

Good!    Now you can enjoy that heady sense of self-satisfaction that
comes form competing an successful repair project.   I bet you are
feeling pretty stud today !

Me too...    With some guidance from a local ham who maintains our
17-site linked repeater system, I recently sorted out my  (Bleep -!%$#)
  TenTec 1254   receiver kit, which NOW WORKS !   It still requires a
little more tuning and adjustment, but at least I now know why it passed
all diagnostic tests, but failed to play after it was mounted in the
case.

So, I share the feeling of exaltation !

Happy days, Gary.