[TenTec] Tuner for the Orion II

Thu Feb 7 14:41:32 EST 2013

See my recent posting and results and tests pertaining to the Eagle and the
Omni VII with the respective internal ATU.

As long as the wire antenna is at least resonant in the band and with some
reasonable feedpoint impedance you should get good results.

73
Bob, K4TAX

DISCLOSURE:
This is to inform all persons, I am a Tentec Ambassador and I receive
compensation according to the Tentec Ambassador program.  In addition, I
serve as a volunteer beta test person to Tentec for the Omni VII, Eagle and
Argonaut VI radios.  I hold no employment relationship, no financial
interests nor do I conduct any commercial business, direct or indirect, with
Tentec.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve MIller" <steven0sm at yahoo.com>
To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec at contesting.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 9:38 PM
Subject: [TenTec] Tuner for the Orion II

I am thinking of purchasing the internal tuner for the Orion II and am
looking for comments on how well it works. It would primarily be used to
match the wire antennas when tuning from cw to phone segments or vice
versa.....not to try to match wet ropes! Thanks very much for your help and
comments. 73 Steve N0SM