[TenTec] CLARIFICATION ON STATES WITH MOST CHECKINS

John Occhipinti k3ur at att.net
Tue Feb 12 19:31:39 EST 2013

Bill, thank you for your question about the MA checkins. Your state has 8 different people who have checked into the nets since the TEN-TEC Certificate Program started 4 weeks ago.

For the new ones who have recently checked into the 40 meter and 20 meter SSB nets, the TEN-TEC Certificate Program information is spelled out on my QRZ page

http://www.qrz.com/db/k3ur

John D. Occhipinti, K3UR
Net Control, TEN-TEC SSB Nets
http://k3ur.com