[TenTec] (no subject)

robert mentzer w8ell at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 13 12:28:31 EST 2013

Back in the 50's we used curlers from the Toni Home Permanent kits for open wire feeders. It gave you a 2¼ inch spaced feed line and was easy to build as they had holes in the end that would take an #18 wire to wrap around the line to hold them in place. I dont know if the kits are still in production but one could make the spacers from almost any plastic rod thats is not too large and drill holes for the wire
near the ends. There may be other kits with similar curlers on the market if you looked for them.