[TenTec] LAST WORD ON ORLANDO HAMFEST

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Thu Feb 14 02:32:00 EST 2013

Golly, John, I am sure nobody would ask you to betray a trust.   Had you
more clearly explained you were sworn to secrecy in your first message,
no one would have asked you about it here.  I am confident no one will
fault you for not saying more, now you have clarified your position.

Certainly is an odd way of doing business.  It appears TT would rather
we not inquire.  Otherwise, it would make a single public statement,
instead of indulging a nosy few, and swear them to secrecy.   As I don't
want to bother anyone at TT HQ, I will be content to let sleeping dogs
lie, and reach my own conclusions.  I can only wish the company well,
and pray for its continued success, as I have really enjoyed the TenTec
Experience.

But, it sure is an odd way of doing business.
At least, that is MY take.

.