[TenTec] NC QSO Party Feb 24

John Occhipinti k3ur at att.net
Fri Feb 15 19:35:30 EST 2013

Marty, thank you for informing me of the NC QSO Party that will take place next Sunday on 7.260 kHz. I am forwarding a copy of your email below, so all the members of the TEN-TEC nets can know what will happen next Sunday on 7.260 kHz.

I will surely do my part to move our 40 meter net either up or down away from 7.260 kHz next Sunday. I realize that Amateur Radio is a hobby that requires "give and take" and also respecting the rights of other ham operators on the bands.

You can be assured that 7.260 kHz will be your frequency for your NC QSO Party next Sunday and I wish you and your group the very best of success with your endeavor.

John, K3UR

http://www.qrz.com/db/k3ur
John D. Occhipinti, K3UR
Net Control, TEN-TEC SSB Nets