[TenTec] OT: Openwire Balanced Antenna Tuners (QST Test)

bob barnes k0wtz at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 15 22:59:20 EST 2013

my thoughts on antenna tuners is they will not change an antenna but they will fool your rig into seeing a  load. not matter what that swr if it is high with the tuner the swr will still be high behind that tuner no matter what!

that tuner is still seeing all the bad things about your antenn best bet trim the ant to a acceptable low swr and save your cash.

i know that may not be believable but that is the way it is.

bob k0wtz

all things are possible in Christ Jesus our savior