[TenTec] TEN-TEC 40 Meter & 20 Meter SSB Nets Tomorrow (Sunday)

Mon Feb 18 22:15:01 EST 2013

I wouldn't expect everyone to be able to get into both nets.  Most of the
time I can hear John on 20M but he always has a big signal on 40M here in
TN.  Personally I'm settling for getting my "check in" count relying on one
net and not both.

Frankly, for folks that have good propagation on 40M then that is the net
they should check in on.  And for folks that have good propagation on 20M
that is the net they should check in on.  I'm not sure how I feel about the
legitimacy of "relays" for check-ins.  Just like working DX, if one works
the station then it is a contact.  A relay does not count for a DX contact.

73
Bob K4TAX

DISCLOSURE:
This is to inform all persons, I am a Tentec Ambassador and I receive
compensation according to the Tentec Ambassador program.  In addition, I
serve as a volunteer beta test person to Tentec for the Omni VII, Eagle
and Argonaut VI radios.  I hold no employment relationship, no financial
interests nor do I conduct any commercial business, direct or indirect,
with Tentec.