[TenTec] Ten Tec "Speculator"

Cecil chacuff at cableone.net
Wed Feb 20 21:43:28 EST 2013

Well it had credibility up until the Fox News comment....I have to disagree on that one...but I guess one would expect that from a gun advocating southern conservative...:-)

I do agree on the potential marketing strategy....they seem to manage those various aspects of their business very well.  I say do whatever you have to do to be successful and competitive in your market segment.  Ten-Tec has done a good job of that.  They won me over from the Jap brands....don't plan to go back...and I haven't attended a hamfest in years....got tired of jewelry, computer parts and so many things unrelated to ham radio taking up large amounts of floor space.  Would like to do Dayton one year though...

Cecil
K5DL
Gulfport, MS
Orion II, Omni VI+, Centurion