[TenTec] TEN-TEC NET UPDATE

John Occhipinti k3ur at att.net
Sat Feb 23 19:10:01 EST 2013

The NC QSO Party will be conducting their activities on Sunday February 24, 2013 on 7.260 Mhz. All of the TEN-TEC net members are invited to give them a contact prior to our 40 meter SSB net which will be congregating at 20:00 UTC somewhere between 7.250 and 7.270 Mhz.

As a long time member of the FCC Amateur Auxiliary as an Official Observer, I am well versed and cognizant of the fact that no person or group has any exclusive rights to any specific frequency, except for a bonafide emergency or natural disaster.

Many more of our net members will be reaching and exceeding their 10 checkins this week and will be receiving their beautiful TEN-TEC Certificate from Jim Wharton NO4A, Vice Presidient TEN-TEC Inc. with his signature on it.

The Certificate Program was initiated by Jim Wharton, who wanted to do a little extra to recognize the loyal customers of TEN-TEC. I appreciate and thank everyone for all of the support that I have been receiving today and this past week.

John, K3UR

http://www.qrz.com/db/k3ur
John D. Occhipinti, K3UR
Net Control, TEN-TEC SSB Nets